At Charleston Thai Massage our massage therapists are certified by the Sate of South Carolina and also the State of California. Your therapists is very knowledgeable in all types massage techniques.
Contact us today for your unbelievable experience with Thai Massage
Thai Massage and Thai Medicine are said to have been founded but the legendary Shivago Komarpaj, a physician from over 2500 years ago. He was from northern India and said to be a friend and personal physician of the Buddha. He also worked with the Magadha King Bimbasara and the Buddhist nuns and monks called the Sangha.
- It is an ancient natural therapy that may help to reduce some of your ailments.
- It has been practiced for over 2500 years.
- It is performed on mat or futon mattress.
- It works on the energy lines
- It focus on muscles, joints and even massage your stomach, head, fingers, toes and ears.
- It helps promotes circulation, health & Well-being.
- It involves yoga technique.
- It helps to increase muscular flexibility.
- It helps you to become stronger.
- It relaxes your entire body.
One or our most popular treatments is the couples massage. Come in and enjoy the Art of Thai Massage together. Both of you will leave relaxed and awakened by the benefits of our centuries old techniques.
Book your couples massage today.
Therapeutic bodywork that focus on the specials need of the mother to be as her body goes though the dramatic changes of pregnancy
Cupping increases blood circulation to the area where the cups are placed. This may relieve muscle tension, which can improve overall blood flow and promote cell repair. It may also help form new connective tissues and create new blood vessels in the tissue.
Deep Tissue Massage reaches deeper layers of muscles. It is used to break down knots and relieve pressure points throughout the body. This massage is beneficial for athletes and those who sit for long periods of time.
The goal of Swedish Massage is to melt away muscle tension and increase the blood flow to your heart. Swedish Massage is extremely therapeutic as it decreases muscle toxins, increases oxygen levels in the blood, and improves flexibility in the body.
Hot Stone Massage is often paired with Swedish Massage. Stones are heated and used with oils to sooth, warm, and massage your muscles. This allows your body to relax and release tension and stress.